李熊熊 发表于 2023-12-14 15:46

《满庭芳》词牌翻译

本帖最后由 李熊熊 于 2023-12-14 15:53 编辑

《满庭芳》
(一)晏几道
南苑吹花,西楼题叶,故园欢事重重。凭阑秋思,闲记旧相逢。几处歌云梦雨,可怜便,流水西东。别来久,浅情未有,锦字系征鸿。
年光,还少味,开残槛菊,落尽溪桐。漫留得,尊前淡月西风。此恨谁堪共说?清愁付,绿酒杯中。佳期在,归时待把,香袖看啼红。
Nanyuan blowing flowers play, west building title leaves love. Home, how many wonderful time. In the autumn, we can still remember the old time together. How many times like a dream of wonderful pleasure, in exchange for is, flowing water like their own things. Too long of separation, indifferent to the original feelings. I did not see the return geese will be gorgeous paperwork.
Time is creeping away, and the corral chrysanthemum is withered by the stream. Leaving only a cup of bitter wine, accompanied by the desolate wind. Parting sorrow don't hate, and who can tell? And to wear away the melancholy in the green wine. I only hope that the good time will come, and then he must look closely, and the tears on his sleeve.
(二)周邦彦
风老莺雏,雨肥梅子,午阴嘉树清圆。地卑山近,衣润费炉烟。人静乌鸢自乐,小桥外,新绿溅溅。凭阑久,黄芦苦竹,拟泛九江船。
年年,如社燕,飘流瀚海,来寄修椽。且莫思身外,长近尊前。憔悴江南倦客,不堪听,急管繁弦。歌筵畔,先安簟枕,容我醉时眠。
The wind makes the young warblers grow in spring, the summer rain fattens the plums, and the round, shaded ground beneath the thick trees at noon. Low-lying near the mountains, clothes wet total cost fire drying. The family is silent and the crows are carefree and happy, and outside the small bridge, the new green water turbulence splashes. Leaning on the railing for a long time, yellow reed bitter bamboo everywhere, as if I myself was like the Bai Juyi rafting on the Jiujiang River.
Year after year. Like the swallows that come and go in spring and autumn, they wander about in the desert and dwell in the long eaves. And do not think about the achievements outside the body, or happy heart Chang God, often sit in front of the wine bottle. I, a tired and haggard wanderer in the south of the Yangtze River, can no longer bear to listen to the intense and complicated orchestra. Just beside the feast, set up a pillow for me, so that I can sleep at will after I am drunk.
(三)秦观
山抹微云,天连衰草,画角声断谯门。暂停征棹,聊共引离尊。多少蓬莱旧事,空回首,烟霭纷纷。斜阳外,寒鸦万点,流水绕孤村。
销魂,当此际,香囊暗解,罗带轻分。谩赢得,青楼薄幸名存。此去何时见也?襟袖上,空惹啼痕。伤情处,高城望断,灯火已黄昏。
On Kuaiji Mountain, the clouds are light like those in ink painting. Outside the city, the decaying grass stretches to the sky. The trumpet above the gate sounded intermittently. On the passenger ship returning to the north, drink with the geisha and say goodbye. Looking back on how many things between men and women, this moment has turned into wisps of smoke and gone. Before the sunset, ten thousand jackdaws dotted the sky, a bend of water around the lonely village.
Sadness and tenderness, trance under the mind, untie the waist, take off the sachet. To earn a reputation as a brothel whore. I don't know when we will meet again. Parting tears wet the skirt and cuffs. It is the sad time, the city has disappeared, the lights have risen, the sky has entered the evening.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《满庭芳》词牌翻译