李熊熊 发表于 2023-12-14 19:11

《贺新郎》英译

《贺新郎:游西湖有感》
南宋(文及翁)
一勺西湖水,渡江来,百年歌舞,百年酣醉。回首洛阳花石尽,烟渺黍离之地。更不复,新亭堕泪。簇乐红妆摇画舫,问中流,击楫何人是?千古恨,几时洗?
余生自负澄清志,更有谁?磻溪未遇,傅岩未起。国事如今谁倚仗,衣带一江而已。便都道,江神堪恃。借问孤山林处士,但掉头,笑指梅花蕊。天下事,可知矣!
In front of this bend of the West Lake water, it seems that only a spoonful of so big, since the crossing of the river, here has become a place of peace, in this day of singing and dancing intoxicated, has been a hundred years, looking back at the ancient capital, the Luoyang flower stones have been turned to ashes, the Song Dynasty Kaifeng palace has been submerged in the misty land. After the southern ferry, no one went to remember the old place, and for a long time, even those who sighed in the air did not. The West Lake is filled with the sound of pipes and flutes, and beautiful women sit on the exquisite ships, laughing and singing. And where are those who, like Zu Ti, vowed to defeat the current and recover the Central Plains? When can the ancient hatred of the destruction of the homeland and the capture of the emperor be completely eliminated?
Like Fan Pang, I had the ambition to recover the lost territory and restore the national prestige all my life, and I wanted to clarify the Central Plains, but I had no way to serve the country, just like Jiang Shang, who had not met King Wen, and Fu Yue, who had not been used by Gao Zong. What sustains state affairs now? The Yangtze River is just a strip of water, but those Kings and officials said that there is a natural danger can be safe. Those scholariat officials still did not care about state affairs. I originally wanted to discuss the current situation with them and discuss state affairs, but they became like Lin Bu and hid themselves in seclude, forgetting state affairs and focusing on mountains and rivers. In such a situation, the outcome of the world event can be imagined!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《贺新郎》英译