赵大千 发表于 2024-1-4 20:23

【英译】《望海潮》秦峰苍翠

《望海潮》(北宋)秦观
秦峰苍翠,耶溪潇洒,千岩万壑争流。鸳瓦雉城,谯门画戟,蓬莱燕阁三休。天际识归舟,泛五湖烟月,西子同游。茂草台荒,苎萝村冷起闲愁。
何人览古凝眸?怅朱颜易失,翠被难留。梅市旧书,兰亭古墨,依稀风韵生秋。狂客鉴湖头,有百年台沼,终日夷犹。最好金龟换酒,相与醉沧州。
Watch The Tide (The Beautiful Scenery of Qin Wang Mountain) Nouthern Song Dynasty Qin Guan
Qin Wang Mountain green and beautiful, Ruoye stream cool and elegant, in thousands of rocks and ravines competing to flow. The battlements are made of mandarin tiles, and the walls are lined with soldiers with painted halberds, while Penglai is as powerful as a swallow, which can reach the height of the mountain. The sight of the boat far in the sky reminded me of Xishi when Fan Li was swimming on Taihu Lake. The Gusu Terrace had become barren and the Zhuluo Village, Xishi's hometown, was no longer what it used to be.
Who reads history books so much that it hurts God? Always lamented that youth is easy to lose, pleasure is difficult to long. I don't know if I can go down in history like Mei Fu and Wang Xizhi. However, it is better to learn He Zhizhang, not burdened by fame and wealth, leisurely on the shore of Mirror Lake, which is the best to change the wealth and fame into wine, in this far away from the world of the waterfront to enjoy.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【英译】《望海潮》秦峰苍翠