李熊熊 发表于 2024-2-15 18:05

【宋词英译】氐州第一

《氐州第一》(北宋)周邦彦
波落寒汀,村渡向晚,遥看数点帆小。乱叶翻鸦,惊风破雁,天角孤云缥缈。官柳萧疏,甚尚挂,微微残照?景物关情,川途换目,顿来催老。
渐解狂朋欢意少,奈犹被,丝牵情绕。座上琴心,机中锦字,觉最萦怀抱。也知人,悬望久,蔷薇谢,归来一笑。欲梦高唐,未成眠,霜空已晓。
Number One in Dizhou
Zhou Bangyan in the Northern Song Dynasty
On the desolate river bank, Jiangbo slowly landed, and the ferry of the mountain village was already fading dusk. Looking far away, I could only see a few sailing shadows moving among the waves. The autumn wind broke, the leaves fell one after another, the evening crows flew, the fierce wind blew away the formation of the geese, and the clouds floating alone on the horizon flew with the wind.
Why has the willows withered, and the sun shines on them, leaving only a little remnant shadow? In front of the scenery affected the heart, the waterway into the eye scenery constantly changing, suddenly feel that they are getting old.
Gradually I feel myself, with those crazy friends increasingly decline, rarely happy, but helpless by the love of love entanglement. When the love, after the love letter, these things can most haunt my heart.
I know that my relatives also miss me for a long time, only waiting for next spring, when the roses fall, I go back to join her. I want to see my lover in my dreams, but I am not asleep, the frosty night is over, and it is light again.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【宋词英译】氐州第一