Lucis 发表于 2024-2-28 11:44

【Translate】《扬州慢》词调

《扬州慢》(Song For Yangzhou City)
原作:姜夔(Created by Jiang Kui of The Song Dynasty)
淮左名都,竹西佳处,解鞍少驻初程。过春风十里,尽荠麦青青。自胡马窥江去后,废池乔木,犹厌言兵。渐黄昏,清角吹寒,都在空城。
The famous metropolis on the east side of the Huai River, Zhuxi Pavilion, has such a beautiful scenery that I came down to have a rest as soon as I arrived here on my horse. When I walked through the former busy streets, there were fields of wheat on all sides. Since the Jin Army invaded the Yangtze River basin area, the ruined pond platform and the remaining ancient trees are still hated to talk about the old war. As dusk drew near, the bleak sound of trumpets was heard in the cold, all over the city.
杜郎俊赏,算而今,重到须惊。纵豆蔻词工,青楼梦好,难赋深情。二十四桥仍在,波心荡,冷月无声。念桥边红药,年年知为谁生?
Although the poets of the late Tang Dynasty did excellent appreciation, it would be surprising to imagine him revisiting the same place today. Even if the creation of "Farewell Poem" is so exquisite, coupled with the poetic richness of "Repatriation", it is difficult to express the deep friendship of the country and the people. 24 Bridge still exists, the river water ripples, the cold moonlight, everywhere is silent. Think of the peony by the bridge, 365 days a year, it does not know who can bloom?
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translate】《扬州慢》词调