Lucis 发表于 2024-3-6 11:47

【Translate】陈著《绮罗香》

《绮罗香》怨词(Qi Luo Xiang: Theme of Resentment)
南宋陈著(Created by Chen Zhu of Southern Song Dynasty)
袅入风腔,清含露脉,声在丝丝烟碧。
破暑吹凉,天付弄娇双腋。
似恋恋,舞翠纤腰;断还续,忍相离拆。
最欢时,微雨初晴,夕阳犹湿淡云隔。
How many sorrows of departure have gone with the wind, and the sound of the ancient instruments is as clear as the dewy grass, echoing in the haze of the nine clouds.
Since the heat of summer had passed, I looked forward to the golden autumn, as if heaven were teasing the delicate shoulders of beauty.
The past of several times of male and female love seems to intertwine, like dancing in the world of two people; It's on and off, and I can't help it.
What's more, now is a good time, after the rain, a sunset sprinkled on the light clouds, so beautiful scenery is unforgettable.
新来多少怆感,心怕无情过马,攀条惊著。
梦里妆台,休说听来曾昨。
凝伫漫,番节笙音;暗自将,玉阑轻拍。
问谁能,唤起陶潜,醉翁同赋却!
I do not know how sorrowful my heart is, worried about the merciless passing of time, as surprised as climbing a branch.
I saw my beloved beauty in my dream, needless to say, as if old things were still in my ears.
I stared alone, the sound of someone's fife ringing through the air, and I gently knocked on the door to inquire about these things, but no one answered.
Ask who can know my depressed mood, it is better to arouse Tao Yuanming, and Ouyang Xiu together drinking and composing poems for a lifetime!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translate】陈著《绮罗香》