Lucis 发表于 2024-3-10 13:42

【Translation】《绮罗香》红叶(王沂孙)

《绮罗香》红叶(Qi Luo Xiang: The Maple Leaf)
南宋王沂孙(Created by Wang Yisun of Southern Song Dynasty)
玉杵余丹,金刀剩彩,重染吴江孤树。
几点朱铅,几度怨啼秋暮。
惊旧梦,绿鬓轻凋;诉新恨,绛唇微注。
最堪怜,同拂新霜,绣蓉一镜晚妆妒。
The red powder remains in the pestle made of jade, the bright brilliance still shines on the golden knife, and the gorgeous rosy clouds dye the woods red and reflect on the river.
After opening the letter, only left vermilion handwriting, so lonely mood, let me cry many times because of the sadness of parting in the autumn dusk.
My sweetheart woke up in the old dream, looking out the window at the pear flowers on the tree, I alone told the new hatred and hatred, thinking of the light new makeup painted on the red lips of the beauty.
Most pitiful of all, is the howl of the autumn wind, which blows away the frost that has just been everywhere, and makes my beloved beauty so jealous of this bleak autumn scene.
千林摇落渐少,何事西风老色?争妍如许。
二月残花,空误小车山路。
重认取,流水荒沟;怕犹有,寄情芳语。
但凄凉,秋苑斜阳,冷枝留醉舞。
The trees outside the city have fallen leaves, who has realized that the joy of the past is gradually fading away with the cold wind, but can still remember the beautiful and colorful.
The remnants of the flowers in February were all over the ground, but hindered the good time of the spring outing, so that the vehicle they were going to travel at that time could not reach the place of sightseeing.
I realized again that the area where the river had risen at the beginning, as well as the barren mountain gullies, I am afraid that the true words of caring for mountains and rivers can be told to others.
It's just that now, when it's so sad, I'm standing in the garden watching the sun go down, getting drunk with my sweetheart late in the autumn, singing and dancing.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translation】《绮罗香》红叶(王沂孙)