Lucis 发表于 2024-3-13 17:52

《望海潮》甲辰正月游山阴(Lucis)

《望海潮》甲辰正月游山阴
Created by Myself of Lucis
鉴湖城外,山阴故里,竹亭幽静巍然。兰若未生,崇山渐起,茂林环绕清湍。古地对峰峦。旧国怀峻岭,世路蜿蜒。春到鹅池,秋过曲水,尽幽闲。
问谁今昔何年?但死生可论,修短难言。冯褚故书,王张旧作,赏心惟有群贤。畅叙忆江南。乐游知塞北,俯仰人间。犹自刘娘歌舞,得我寄情焉!

Lucis 发表于 2024-4-12 16:30

Watching The Tide: Visit Shaoxing On Third Day of The First Lunar Month In 2024
The Mirror Lake scenic area is located in the southwest outside Shaoxing city, can be seen that the geographical situation is excellent, beautiful scenery, but also the Song Dynasty literati Lu You's hometown. There is not only a deep and silent forest, but also a towering of Orchid Pavilion inscription in here. At that time, it was the beginning of spring, the orchids in the mountains and forests had not yet fully blossomed, and the towering mountains is in the distance, gradually appeared in front of the eyes, and the lush woods and the clear and stirring streams reflected each other around the pavilion. Many places of interest, all is under the Kuaiji Mountain's place. Overlooking the towering mountains that surround the entire ancient city of Shaoxing. The journey of the human world is endless, as winding as the road to and from it. The beautiful scenery of spring gradually enters the goose pool, and the cold wind of autumn blows through the canal water circling under the shadow of the forest. Visitors enjoy the leisure life here.
Who knows what year it is? But I knew that it was not true to equate life and death, let alone the length of life, and it was difficult to express the feelings in it. Whether it is Feng Chengsu and Chu Suiliang's copies of the Orchid Pavilion Preface, or Wang Xizhi and Zhang Xu's authentic historical works, these exquisite calligraphic works are worthy of my gift to many sages. However, with what I said, I recalled the old things of the all literati and writers since ancient times in my mind, and it is not as good as the friends I know now can enjoy traveling all over the world, letting loose the body, touring the mountains and rivers, and everything in ancient and modern times is only between the bow. Even the feast of ancient literati and geishas, singing and dancing at the same time, so that I can travel to heaven and earth in the emotion of this!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《望海潮》甲辰正月游山阴(Lucis)