Lucis 发表于 2024-3-24 17:33

【Translation】望海潮 秦观

《望海潮》(Watching The Tide: Theme of Shaoxing Scenery)
北宋秦观(Created by Qin Guan of Northern Song Dynasty)
秦峰苍翠,耶溪潇洒,千岩万壑争流。鸳瓦雉城,谯门画戟,蓬莱宴阁三休。天际识归舟。泛五湖烟月,西子同游。茂草台荒,苎萝村冷,起闲愁。
The verdant beauty of Qinwang Mountain, and the cool elegance of Ruoye River, are flowing in this thousand mountains and valleys. The colorful Yuanyang tiles on the tower, the soldiers with painted halberds on the side of the wall, and the Penglai Pavilion under the Wolong Mountain is like a swallow, which is very tall. Seeing the cruise ships far away from the horizon reminded me of the magnificent scenery of Taihu Lake and the scene of Fan Li and Xi Shi traveling together. At that time, Gusu was a wasteland under the stage, coupled with the cold depression of Zhuluo Village, I really felt lonely and melancholy about these.
何人揽古凝眸。怅朱颜易失,翠被难留。梅市旧书,兰亭古墨,依稀风韵生秋。狂客鉴湖头。有百年台沼,终日夷犹。最好金龟换酒,相与醉沧州!
I don't know anyone who is so distraught about reading. Laments that youth is fleeting, joy is difficult to stay. Mei Fu's "Siming Mountain Records" and Wang Xizhi's "Orchid Pavilion Preface" at that time, people seemed to remember these famous works as everlasting. Think of Tang Dynasty poet He Zhizhang, not for fame and wealth, in Shaoxing Jianhu to play, a look at the talent at ease. It is best to change the rich and rich achievements into the crisp rice wine, together in this far away from the world of lakeside enjoyment!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translation】望海潮 秦观