Lucis 发表于 2024-3-25 13:54

【Translation】《拜星月慢》词牌正体

本帖最后由 Lucis 于 2024-3-27 10:02 编辑

《拜星月慢》高平秋思(Lyrics To The Adagio of Worshipping Stars And The Moon: The Autumnal Thoughts of Gaoping City)
原作:周邦彦(Created by Zhou Bangyan of The Late Northern Song Dynasty)
夜色催更,清尘收露,小曲幽坊月暗。竹槛灯窗,识秋娘庭院。笑相遇,似觉琼枝,玉树相倚,暖日明霞光烂。水盼兰情,总平生稀见。
It is the dead of night, as if urging the dawn of tomorrow, and the cool dew at night has washed away the fine dust on the ground. The streets are confused, you can see the quiet moonlight in the night sky. With bamboo railings and brightly lit homes, I recognized this as a beautiful woman's courtyard. I happily met her, like beautiful andsoft flowers beauty, nestled in my side, like a ray of sunshine, and like a gorgeous morning glow. Her delicate and moving eyes and like the warmth of the orchid, such an extraordinary beauty always rarely seen in reality.
画图中,旧识春风面。谁知道?自到瑶台畔。眷恋雨润云温,苦惊风吹散。念荒寒,寄宿无人馆。重门闭,败壁秋虫叹。怎奈何,一缕相思,隔溪山不断!
Before only in the painting, I have seen her beautiful face. Who on earth can know such a fact? I never thought that one day, I could take her to the place where she wanted to go. We love each other romantic men and women date, long hate the separation of things make me so lonely. Recall the silence of the wilderness, someone once boarded in the official's home. When the door was closed, only the autumn cicada called outside the door. The most helpless is that our love of love, across the rivers and mountains never cut off!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translation】《拜星月慢》词牌正体