Lucis 发表于 2024-4-12 12:45

【Translation】贺新郎(九日)

《贺新郎》九日(Congratulation To The Bridegroom: The Double Ninth Festival)
南宋刘克庄(Created by Liu Kezhuang of The Southern Song Dynasty)
湛湛长空黑。更哪堪,斜风细雨,乱愁如织。老眼平生空四海,赖有高楼百尺。看浩荡,千崖秋色。白发书生神州泪,尽凄凉,不向牛山滴。追往事,去无迹。
The boundless sky was darkened. What's more, the fine light rain falls with the wind, and the mind is confused and worried. What I like in my life is to climb high and look far and wide in all directions, fortunately, there are patriots to ascend a hundred feet tall building. As far as you can see, you can see the autumn scenery. With my own tears for the vicissitudes of the changes in the land of China, in front of a bleak, definitely not like the ancients who came to Niushan Mountain, for the short life and sad tears. Reminisce about the rise and fall of the past, everything has disappeared.
少年自负凌云笔。到而今,春花落尽,满怀萧瑟。长恨世人新意少,爱说南朝狂客。把破帽,年年拈出。若对黄花孤负酒,怕黄花,也笑人岑寂。鸿北去,日西匿。
I was young when I was a teenager, and the pen was vertical and horizontal, and the momentum was dry cloud. Until now, like the fall of spring flowers, only the melancholy of depression and loneliness remain. Often resent the world too little new ideas, only like to say the Southern and Northern Dynasties Mengjia's crazy old things. Whenever I recite poems during the Double Ninth Festival, I always tell interesting stories, which makes people feel a little bored. If you do not drink to the chrysanthemum, I am afraid this thin chrysanthemum, will also laugh at people too lonely. I saw geese flying north, and the scene of the sunset gradually sinking in the west.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translation】贺新郎(九日)