• 只有游客在线
查看: 57|回复: 0

【Translation】水龙吟 辛弃疾

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-29 13:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《水龙吟》过南剑双溪楼(Water Dragon's Chant: Walk Through The Shuangxi Tower of Nanping City
南宋辛弃疾(Created by Xin Qi Ji of The Southern Song Dynasty
举头西北浮云,倚天万里须长剑。人言此地,夜深长见,斗牛光焰。我觉山高,潭空水冷,月明星淡。待燃犀下看,凭栏却怕,风雷怒,鱼龙惨。

Look up at the clouds in the northwest, but if you want to drive away the clouds and control the sky, you need to hold a sharp and slender sword. People say that this place can often be seen in the dead of night, between the two stars like a fiery light. I think the mountains cut off everything, the rivers are empty and the water is cold, the moon is bright and the stars are few. I'm going to light a rhino horn on fire and walk down to see, try to get to the railing but get scared, thunder, lightning, ichthyosaurs flying.
峡束苍江对起,过危楼,欲飞还敛。元龙老矣,不妨高卧,冰壶凉簟。千古兴亡,百年悲笑,一时登览。问何人又卸,片帆沙岸,系斜阳缆。
The high gorges between the two sides of the Cangjiang River between the water, causing the east and west rivers to rush into each other and collide with each other, stirring up the waves across the tall buildings, and finally because of the blocking of the mountain, and the whirl gradually smooth. I have a heart like The Three Kingdoms period of Chen Deng as the relief of the people has been aging, may wish to own at home, drinking the spring water lying on the cool mat. The rise and fall of empires from ancient times to the present, and the joys and sorrows of life over thousands of years, I am reminded of these events by chance. Want to ask the passers-by in front of the building, but do not know who is once again unpacked, walked off the sailboat to the river bank, in the sunset will be a long cable tied to the stake.
SXL.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式