李熊熊 发表于 2023-12-12 17:46

【英译】《东风第一枝》

《东风第一枝》南宋 史达祖
巧沁兰心,偷黏草甲,东风欲障新暖。谩凝碧瓦难留,信知暮寒轻浅。行天入镜,做弄出,轻松纤软。料故园,不卷重帘,误了乍来双燕。
青未了,柳回白眼。红欲断,杏开素面。旧游忆著山阴,厚盟遂妨上苑。寒炉重暖,便放慢春衫针线。恐凤靴,挑菜归来,万一灞桥相见。
The snow subtly penetrated into the flower heart of the orchid, quietly sticking on the spring grass buds. As if I wanted to block the warmth brought by the spring breeze. The snow melted quickly on the green tiles, and I knew the chill was still shallow at night. Walking on the bridge is like walking in the white clouds. The pond is as clear as a mirror, and the snow dresses everything soft and soft. I think my hometown must be snow and cold, where the layers of curtains are not rolled up, blocking the first return of the double swallow.
Only the willows were dyed green, the newborn willows turned into tens of thousands of white eyes, and the newly opened apricot flowers turned from red to pink. When the snow of Wang Hui night to visit old friends, to the door but not see and return, because he does not care about seeing and not seeing. Snow road difficult to go, Sima Xiangru late to the rabbit garden high banquet. The smoke stove was lit again in the boudoir, and the sewing of the spring shirt began to slow down. Only afraid that wearing phoenix tattoo shoes beautiful pick dishes back, on the Ba Bridge to meet you again.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【英译】《东风第一枝》