万里飞霜,千林落木,寒艳不招春妒。
枫冷吴江,独客又吟愁句。
正船舣,流水孤村;似花绕,斜阳归路。
甚荒沟,一片凄凉,载情不去载愁去?
长安谁问倦旅?羞见衰颜借酒,飘零如许。
谩倚新妆,不入洛阳花谱。
为回风,起舞尊前;尽化作,断霞千缕。
记阴阴,绿遍江南,夜窗听暗雨。
The autumn frost has fallen on the ground, and countless trees have fallen leaves. In order not to cause the jealousy of spring flowers, red leaves at this time showed a cool and beautiful appearance. Cold and rustling maple trees, arranged in Wusong River bank; I, the lonely traveler, intoned sorrowful verses again. My boat is moored in the lonely village between the flowing water: on the way home in the setting sun, the red leaves have beautiful flowers, endless. In the desolate ditch, a red leaf drifts desolate. Why does tenderness not carry it, only carry to worry sorrow?
People of Chang 'an, who cares about these tired travelers? Because I was afraid of seeing my aging face, I drank all the time and drifted around, competing to become this way. It dressed itself up in vain, but it could not be included in the Luoyang flower spectrum. It can only fly in front of the glass with the whirlwind, and finally turn into countless pieces of broken red clouds have flown. How I miss the spring of Jiangnan, showing a thick green everywhere. I sat idly by the window, listening to the night rain.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【宋词翻译】张炎绮罗香一首(汉译英)