Lucis 发表于 2024-3-29 13:26

【Translation】水龙吟 辛弃疾

《水龙吟》过南剑双溪楼(Water Dragon's Chant: Walk Through The Shuangxi Tower of Nanping City)
南宋辛弃疾(Created by Xin Qi Ji of The Southern Song Dynasty)
举头西北浮云,倚天万里须长剑。人言此地,夜深长见,斗牛光焰。我觉山高,潭空水冷,月明星淡。待燃犀下看,凭栏却怕,风雷怒,鱼龙惨。
Look up at the clouds in the northwest, but if you want to drive away the clouds and control the sky, you need to hold a sharp and slender sword. People say that this place can often be seen in the dead of night, between the two stars like a fiery light. I think the mountains cut off everything, the rivers are empty and the water is cold, the moon is bright and the stars are few. I'm going to light a rhino horn on fire and walk down to see, try to get to the railing but get scared, thunder, lightning, ichthyosaurs flying.
峡束苍江对起,过危楼,欲飞还敛。元龙老矣,不妨高卧,冰壶凉簟。千古兴亡,百年悲笑,一时登览。问何人又卸,片帆沙岸,系斜阳缆。
The high gorges between the two sides of the Cangjiang River between the water, causing the east and west rivers to rush into each other and collide with each other, stirring up the waves across the tall buildings, and finally because of the blocking of the mountain, and the whirl gradually smooth. I have a heart like The Three Kingdoms period of Chen Deng as the relief of the people has been aging, may wish to own at home, drinking the spring water lying on the cool mat. The rise and fall of empires from ancient times to the present, and the joys and sorrows of life over thousands of years, I am reminded of these events by chance. Want to ask the passers-by in front of the building, but do not know who is once again unpacked, walked off the sailboat to the river bank, in the sunset will be a long cable tied to the stake.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translation】水龙吟 辛弃疾