Lucis 发表于 2024-4-17 11:30

【Translate】暗香(原词)

《暗香》(Fragrance of Darkness: Chanting The Plum Blossom)
南宋姜夔(Created by Jiang Kui of The Southern Song Dynasty)
旧时月色,算几番照我,梅边吹笛。唤起玉人,不管清寒与攀摘。
何逊而今渐老,都忘却春风词笔。但怪得竹外疏花,香冷入瑶席。
The bright moonlight of the past has reflected me several times, and you can hear the fife blowing against the plum blossom. The melodious sound of the flute evokes the beautiful woman, who folds the plum blossoms with me but does not care about the cold color.
Now I have gradually grown old like He Xun in the Northern and Southern Dynasties, and I have forgotten those gorgeous words and writing. But what is surprising is the sparse plum blossom outside the bamboo forest, the delicate fragrance has been scattered into the gorgeous banquet.
江国,正寂寂,叹寄与路遥,夜雪初积。翠尊易泣,红萼无言耿相忆。
长记曾携手处,千树压,西湖寒碧。又片片,吹尽也,几时见得。
The water towns in the south of the Yangtze River are tranquil. Lamenting the long way to break down the plum blossom with his bare hands to send love, at night can be seen all over the ground is a large piece of snow. Holding a glass can not help but sad, speechless in the face of plum and the mind of the old things.
I often remember the place where I once played hand in hand, thousands of trees pressed full of plum blossoms, you can see the green waves of Hangzhou West Lake ripple. Now full of plum trees, has been blown down with the wind, but I do not know when can take you to visit here again.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translate】暗香(原词)