李熊熊 发表于 2024-2-10 17:22

翻译古诗文,要讲究语言通顺。

如题,用英文翻译古诗文,不仅要讲究语言通顺,而且要跟现代汉语的白话译文相符。为避免语言不通,本人在翻译时会对部分翻译不准确的词句进行修改,以使英译内容读起来通顺一些。本人以历代古诗词名家之作,对唐宋词方面要使用典范词作,不得滥用词牌,下面以蝶恋花词牌为例,本词最初为五代十国时期正体,双调60个字,韵脚是前后段各五句四个仄声。
《蝶恋花》清明(冯延巳)
六曲阑干偎碧树,杨柳风轻,展尽黄金缕。
谁把钿筝移玉柱?穿帘海燕双飞去。
满眼游丝兼落絮,红杏开时,一霎清明雨。
浓睡觉来莺乱语,惊残好梦无寻处。
Die Lian Hua (The Ching Ming Festival)
Feng Yansi of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms
The railing in the hipped gallery twists and turns, like leaning against the green trees intentionally or unintentionally. The spring breeze gently blows thousands of green and soft willow branches in the sunrise, covered with a layer of golden luster.
In the distance came a wonderful melodious sound of ancient music, is so pleasant and pleasant, so that the swallow on the beam passed through the curtain, jumping to the warm embrace of spring.
However, in just a few days, things have changed, and the willow fluttering in the wind is enveloped in the fluttering floss. The red apricot flowers can not withstand the drizzle of Qingming season, blink of an eye will wither and fade.
I want to put away the spring sorrow in my dream, but I was awakened by the crow of the yellow warbler in my sleep, and the beautiful dream fantasy suddenly disappeared without a trace.

李熊熊 发表于 2024-2-11 11:50

综上所述,之所以不能滥用词牌,是因为本人之前在网上查诗词时才注意到,无论如何,有些词也查不到与之相应的白话译文,因此,不管是什么唐宋诗词还是文言文,只要能用英文翻译朗读,则须拿现代白话文翻译,注意语言通顺,以免不知所言。
作为中国语言文化的瑰宝,寥寥数字传达出深远的意境,我们一定要讲究实事求是,尊重事实,虚心求教,不要误导他人。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 翻译古诗文,要讲究语言通顺。