李熊熊 发表于 2023-12-15 16:01

《贺新郎》寄李伯纪丞相(翻译)

《贺新郎》寄李伯纪丞相(南宋张元干)
曳杖危楼去,斗垂天,沧波万顷,月流烟渚。扫尽浮云风不定,未放扁舟夜渡。宿雁落,寒芦深处。怅望关河空吊影,正人间,鼻息鸣鼍鼓。谁伴我,醉中舞?
十年一梦扬州路,倚高寒,愁生故国,气吞骄虏。要斩楼兰三尺剑,遗恨琵琶旧语。谩暗涩铜华尘土,唤取谪仙平章看,过苕溪,尚许垂纶否?风浩荡,欲飞举。
Walking stick in tow, alone up the tall building. Looking up at the Big Dipper hanging low in the night sky, overlooking the Cang River is turning waves, the moon flowing in the misty river bank. The clouds were swept away, and the wind was too cold to cross overnight in a small boat. The geese that have settled have fallen into the depths of the bleak reeds. With an infinite melancholy mood, I look forward to the mountains and rivers of the split motherland, and vain shadow. At this time, I only heard the snoring sounds of people like scales, and who else would accompany me to dance in the wine?
After ten years, it was like a nightmare, and I walked all the way to Yangzhou Road. Alone on the high-rise night gas is very cold, a worry for the motherland, wish a breath to swallow arrogant Hu Rupp. To use this three-foot sword to personally kill the ruler of Jin, it will not leave a legacy like Wang Zhaojun's pipa complaints. Let the sword fade and the white ground rust into dust. I ask you to comment to see if we can still be allowed to fish when we pass through the Tiaoxi River? The wind is strong and blowing, and I am ambitious to fly in the wind.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 《贺新郎》寄李伯纪丞相(翻译)