Lucis 发表于 2024-4-8 11:39

【Translation】水龙吟(苏轼)

《水龙吟》(Water Dragon's Chant: Theme of Yangtze River)
北宋苏轼(Created by Su Shi of The Northern Song Dynasty)
小沟东接长江,柳堤苇岸连云际。烟村潇洒,人闲一哄,渔樵早市。永昼端居,寸阴虚度,了成何事。但丝莼玉藕,珠粳锦鲤,相留恋,又经岁。
The small river ditch next to the pavilion faces the mouth of the Yangtze River in the east. The willows on the bank are neatly arranged, and the reeds on the bank of the river connect with the horizon. In the smoke-filled village, only people selling fish and firewood toil in the morning market during the morning bustle. The idle man lives all day, an inch in vain, not knowing whether anything can be accomplished. However, water shield, white lotus root, rice and koi are always attached to each other, year after year.
因念浮丘旧侣,惯瑶池,羽觞沈醉。青鸾歌舞,铢衣摇曳,壶中天地。飘堕人间,步虚声断,露寒风细。抱素琴,独向银蟾影里,此怀难寄。
I want to drink with my best friend like Duke Fuqiu, in the Yaochi pond under the Kunlun Mountains, intoxicated with song and dance. Looking at the singing and dancing of the geisha girls, and the swaying long dresses, it is just like a fairyland. Since the fairy came down to earth, she could not hear the voice of Taoist chanting, so she had to spend her life in wind and rain. I hold the ancient instrument alone, facing the moon outside to play the beautiful ancient music. Otherwise, I can not express the yearning for my sweetheart.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translation】水龙吟(苏轼)