[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-8 11:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《水龙吟》(Water Dragon's Chant: Theme of Yangtze River
北宋苏轼(Created by Su Shi of The Northern Song Dynasty
小沟东接长江,柳堤苇岸连云际。烟村潇洒,人闲一哄,渔樵早市。永昼端居,寸阴虚度,了成何事。但丝莼玉藕,珠粳锦鲤,相留恋,又经岁。
The small river ditch next to the pavilion faces the mouth of the Yangtze River in the east. The willows on the bank are neatly arranged, and the reeds on the bank of the river connect with the horizon. In the smoke-filled village, only people selling fish and firewood toil in the morning market during the morning bustle. The idle man lives all day, an inch in vain, not knowing whether anything can be accomplished. However, water shield, white lotus root, rice and koi are always attached to each other, year after year.
因念浮丘旧侣,惯瑶池,羽觞沈醉。青鸾歌舞,铢衣摇曳,壶中天地。飘堕人间,步虚声断,露寒风细。抱素琴,独向银蟾影里,此怀难寄。
I want to drink with my best friend like Duke Fuqiu, in the Yaochi pond under the Kunlun Mountains, intoxicated with song and dance. Looking at the singing and dancing of the geisha girls, and the swaying long dresses, it is just like a fairyland. Since the fairy came down to earth, she could not hear the voice of Taoist chanting, so she had to spend her life in wind and rain. I hold the ancient instrument alone, facing the moon outside to play the beautiful ancient music. Otherwise, I can not express the yearning for my sweetheart.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式