Lucis 发表于 2024-4-10 16:51

【Translation】《绮罗香》秋思(王沂孙)

《绮罗香》秋思(Qi Luo Xiang: Thoughts of Autumn)
南宋王沂孙(Created by Wang Yisun of Southern Song Dynasty)
屋角疏星,庭阴暗水,犹记藏鸦新树。试折梨花,行入小阑深处。听粉片,簌簌飘阶;有人在,夜窗无语。料如今,门掩孤灯,画屏尘满断肠句。
I looked up at the sparse stars in the sky from the corner of the house, looked at the long flowing river outside from the corner of the courtyard, but I could still remember the hiding crow perched on the tree. I tried to pick pear flowers and went deep into the alley to give them to passers-by. Quietly listening to the pink petals, have fallen on the steps, someone stood there, the quiet of the night thousands of families are silent. To think of it now, the light is still on in the closed door, and the poems written on the screen are heartbreaking to read.
佳期浑似流水,还见梧桐几叶,轻敲朱户。一片秋声,应做两边愁绪。江路远,归雁无凭;写绣笺,倩谁将去!嫚无聊,犹掩芳樽,醉听深夜雨。
The good times like water like gradually passing, vaguely can still see a few leaves on the plane tree, I came to the door of the rich family to ask about the situation, but tap on the door but no one responded. All the sounds in this autumn, it should be said that it will always evoke the sadness in everyone's heart. The long road by the river, the return of geese has been unable to convey the news, I would like to write a letter to express condolences, and who can trust to bring it! In vain boredom, I still take the initiative to cover the wine pot, sitting alone at the window, listening to the night rain is really intoxicating.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translation】《绮罗香》秋思(王沂孙)