[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-10 16:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《绮罗香》秋思(Qi Luo Xiang: Thoughts of Autumn
南宋王沂孙(Created by Wang Yisun of Southern Song Dynasty
屋角疏星,庭阴暗水,犹记藏鸦新树。试折梨花,行入小阑深处。听粉片,簌簌飘阶;有人在,夜窗无语。料如今,门掩孤灯,画屏尘满断肠句。
I looked up at the sparse stars in the sky from the corner of the house, looked at the long flowing river outside from the corner of the courtyard, but I could still remember the hiding crow perched on the tree. I tried to pick pear flowers and went deep into the alley to give them to passers-by. Quietly listening to the pink petals, have fallen on the steps, someone stood there, the quiet of the night thousands of families are silent. To think of it now, the light is still on in the closed door, and the poems written on the screen are heartbreaking to read.
佳期浑似流水,还见梧桐几叶,轻敲朱户。一片秋声,应做两边愁绪。江路远,归雁无凭;写绣笺,倩谁将去!嫚无聊,犹掩芳樽,醉听深夜雨。
The good times like water like gradually passing, vaguely can still see a few leaves on the plane tree, I came to the door of the rich family to ask about the situation, but tap on the door but no one responded. All the sounds in this autumn, it should be said that it will always evoke the sadness in everyone's heart. The long road by the river, the return of geese has been unable to convey the news, I would like to write a letter to express condolences, and who can trust to bring it! In vain boredom, I still take the initiative to cover the wine pot, sitting alone at the window, listening to the night rain is really intoxicating.
1000.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式