Lucis 发表于 2024-4-23 13:36

【Translate】水龙吟(黄州梦过栖霞楼)

《水龙吟》(Water Dragon's Chant: Rosy Tower of Huanggang City)
北宋苏轼(Created by Su Shi of The Northern Song Dynasty)
闾丘大夫孝终,公显尝守黄州,作栖霞楼,为郡中胜绝。元丰五年,余谪居黄。正月十七日,梦扁舟渡江,中流回望,楼中歌乐杂作。舟中人言,公显方会客也。觉而异之,乃作此词,盖越调鼓笛慢。公显时,已致仕在苏州。
小舟横截春江,卧看翠壁红楼起。云间笑语,使君高会,佳人半醉。危柱哀弦,艳歌余响,绕云萦水。念故人老大,风流未减,独回首,烟波里。
The boat crossed the spring river bank, lying in the boat can see the green mountains and red tower. There is laughter in the lofty tower, and in the scene of Mr. Lvqiu's elegant assembly, there is the hazy drunkness of the singing girl. The sound of the silk and bamboo orchestra is floating and lingering straight into the clouds. Recall the old age of friends, but still handsome, only to look back alone, but in the smoke waves.
推枕惘然不见,但空江,月明千里。五湖闻道,扁舟归去,仍携西子。云梦南州,武昌东岸,昔游应记。料多情梦里,端来见我,也参差是。
Push the pillow confused frustrated see old friends, only the broad river, and the bright moon outside. I have heard the story of Fan Li at the end of the Spring and Autumn Period. He flew home in a boat and still took Xi Shi with him. When we were in Huanggang City, we also went to Wuchang on the east bank of the Yangtze River to play around, you should remember these things. Think of the passionate people in the dream, must be able to see me, probably so is the same as I dream of you.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【Translate】水龙吟(黄州梦过栖霞楼)