[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-20 20:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《水龙吟》(北宋苏轼)
露寒烟冷蒹葭老,天外征鸿寥唳。银河秋晚,长门灯悄,一声初至。应念潇湘,岸遥人静,水多菰米。乍望极平田,徘徊欲下,依前被,风惊起。
须信衡阳万里,有谁家,锦书遥寄。万重云外,斜行横阵,才疏又缀。仙掌月明,石头城下,影摇寒水。念征衣未捣,佳人拂杵,有盈盈泪。

Water Dragon Chant (Northern Song Dynasty Su Shi)
The dew was cold and the smoke cooled, and the reeds stopped blooming. Long distance flying geese in the sky, the sound is clear and high. The autumn night under the light of the Milky Way, the dim light of the Western Han emperor's palace above, a wild goose has just passed, reminded of the life in Xiaoxiang. The shore is far away, undisturbed, and food and water abound. Looking over the boundless flat fields, he hesitated to land, but, as before, he was frightened by the wind and grass and flew away.
Must believe that thousands of miles away Hengyang Huiyan Peak is the best habitat, who is willing to send my letters to the distant land. No matter the distance is thousands of miles, but I believe that Hongyan you will always deliver the letter after the arduous flight. In order to live forever, the immortal in the moonlight night, with the palm of the hand to carry the manna from the sky. Under the stone city, the cold water reflected and shook. Thinking of her husband's cold clothes outside has not been rammed, my sweetheart a wave of the wooden stick rammed clothes, tears filled her eyes.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式