x
《江城子》江景(北宋)苏轼
凤凰山下雨初晴,水风清,晚霞明。
一朵芙蕖,开过尚盈盈。
何处飞来双白鹭?如有意,慕娉婷。
忽闻江上弄哀筝,苦含情,遣谁听?
烟敛云收,依约是湘灵。
欲待曲终寻问取,人不见,数峰青。

Jiangchengzi Theme: The Scenery of River (Northern Song Dynasty Su Shi)
Fenghuang Mountain, after the rain after the first clear, light clouds and clear wind, sunset bright. A lotus flower, although opened, but still beautiful and clean. Where did a pair of egrets fly? They also come deliberately to admire the beauty of a woman.
Suddenly hear the sad melody on the river, with sadness, who can bear to listen? The smoke for the collection, the clouds for the color, this song, as if the Xiangjiang goddess in their grief, a song ended, she has been drifting away, only the green mountain, still quietly standing in the lake, as if the sad music is still rippling in the mountain water.
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-7 17:52 | 显示全部楼层
(一)
天涯流落思无穷,既相逢,却匆匆。
携手佳人,和泪折残红。
为问东风余几许,春纵在,与谁同?
隋堤三月水溶溶,背归鸿,去吴中。
回首彭城,清泗与淮通。
欲寄相思千点泪,流不到,楚江东。

Wandering away, thoughts endless. Meet soon, then leave in a hurry. Pull the beauty, can only pick a late spring apricot flower, with tears to give goodbye. You ask how much spring is left, and even if spring is still there, who can enjoy it with?
Sui Dyke in March, spring water slowly. At this time, Hongyan returns to the north, but I have to go to Huzhou, where Feihong spends the winter. Looking back at the old place, the clear and shallow Sihe River meets the Huai River under the city. Want to let the river send a thousand tears of acacia, but it can not flow Huzhou.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-7 17:54 | 显示全部楼层
(二)密州出猎
老夫聊发少年狂,左牵黄,右擎苍。
锦帽貂裘,千骑卷平冈。
为报倾城随太守,亲射虎,看孙郎。
酒酣胸胆尚开张,鬓微霜,又何妨?
持节云中,何日遣冯唐?
会挽雕弓如满月,西北望,射天狼。
Let me express the heroic aspirations of the youth, holding the yellow dog in the left hand, holding the goshawk in the right arm, wearing a gorgeous bright hat and wearing a marten skin coat, with the mighty army like a strong wind, sweeping the flat hills. In order to repay the people with the good will of hunting, I am determined to shoot the tiger myself, let everyone see Sun Quan's heroic attitude of fighting the tiger.
What does it matter that I drink wine, my heart is enlarged, my courage is bolder, and my temples are a little white? When will the emperor send someone down to trust me, as Emperor Wen of Han sent Feng Tang to the clouds to pardon Wei Shang? At that time, I will draw the bow with all my strength and like the full moon, aim northwest and shoot at the Tangut army.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-7 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
(三)乙卯正月20日夜记梦
十年生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘。
千里孤坟,无处话凄凉。
纵使相逢应不识,尘满面,鬓如霜。
夜来幽梦忽还乡,小轩窗,正梳妆。
相顾无言,惟有泪千行。
料得年年肠断处,明月夜,短松冈。

You my husband and wife farewell has been a whole ten years, can not bear to miss can be unforgettable after all. The lonely grave is thousands of miles away, and there is no place to tell the sadness of the heart. Even if you and I meet husband and wife may not recognize me, I have been running around is dusty hair and temples like frost.
Last night I came back to my hometown in my dream and saw you dressing in front of the mirror at the little window. You and I are silent, only tears fall a thousand lines. I expect you every year for my tender heart broken, in that cold moonlit night, in that lonely short pine hill.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-7 18:00 | 显示全部楼层
(四)孤山竹阁送述古
翠蛾羞黛怯人看,掩霜纨,泪偷弹。
且尽一尊,收泪唱阳关。
漫道帝城天样远,天易见,见君难!
画堂新构近孤山,曲栏干,为谁安?
飞絮落花,春色属明年。
欲棹小舟寻旧事,无处问,水连天。
The beauty is sad to leave the mood, but also afraid of people to see being laughed at, the hand holding white fano mask the face, let the tears pearl secretly flow down. Please drink another glass of wine, put away the parting tears, I sing a song "Sunshine". They say that the imperial city is as far away as the sky, and they find it easy to see the sky no matter how far away, they find it difficult to see you again!
The new painting hall is colorful, near the mountains and by the water on the lonely mountain, and there are exquisite curved bars. You can lean against the railings and overlook the West Lake. But when you are gone, for whom will the gallery keeper be placed? In front of the tidbits falling, and the spring only to meet the next year. Next spring, driving a boat to find the old trace, afraid also difficult to find the past happy trace, days even water, water even days, the past slim nowhere to visit.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-19 16:21 | 显示全部楼层
(五)
墨云拖雨过西楼。水东流,晚烟收。
柳外残阳,回照动帘钩。
今夜巫山真个好,花未落,酒新篘。
美人微笑转星眸,月华羞,捧金瓯。
歌扇萦风,吹散一春愁。
试问江南诸伴侣,谁似我?醉扬州。
The ink cloud with the rain just passed over the west building. After the rain, the water flowed eastward. With the convergence of the clouds and smoke, the afterglow of the setting sun outside the willow trees shone on the silver hooks of the curtains, just like a few pieces of gold were moving. This night, there is such a beautiful goddess like Wushan beauty, unwithered flowers, fresh wine.
Beauty smiling, looking at the glow, make the fair moon are ashamed, she held a glass to me frequently toasted. Dancing fans attract the gentle breeze, blowing away the clouds condensing in my heart. Ask the people of Jiangnan, who can be as free and easy as me? Enjoy the beauty, drunk when the song in Yangzhou city.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-19 16:22 | 显示全部楼层
(六)
腻红匀脸衬檀唇,晚妆新。暗伤春。
手捻花枝,谁会两眉颦?
连理带头双飞燕,留待与,个中人。
淡烟笼月绣帘阴。画堂深,夜沉沉。
谁道连理,能系得人心?
一自绿窗偷见后,便憔悴,到如今。
Red powder evenly spread on the face set off the sweet lips, the new makeup of the evening just dressed up, then secretly to offer love. Twirling flowers with her fingers, who can understand why she frowns? A belt embroidered with a picture of a plant, with a double swallow pattern on the head, waiting to be left to the sweetheart.
The light smoke cage green moonlight, making the embroidered curtain dark, I saw the hall into a deep layer, the night is very deep. Who says love can be tied to the heart of the beloved? Ever since that day the green window met secretly, I have been troubled.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-19 16:28 | 显示全部楼层
(七)
前瞻马耳九仙山,碧连天,晚云间。
城上高台,真个是超然。
莫使匆匆云雨散,今夜里,月婵娟。
小溪鸥鹭静联拳,去翩翩,点轻烟。
人事凄凉,回首便他年。
莫忘使君歌笑处,垂柳下,矮槐前。
Overlooking the Horse Ear Mountain and the Nine Fairies Mountain, I saw the green mountains connected to the sky, and the late clouds drifted leisurely. Standing on the city high transcendent platform, suddenly feel relaxed and happy have transcendent feeling. Don't let the clouds dissipate in a hurry, there will be a beautiful moonlight tonight.
The gull herons in the creek quietly gather together, and leave with graceful posture, raising a little light smoke. More bumpy career tribulation, a turn back to become the past. Do not forget the place where you sing for joy, in front of the weeping willow trees.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式