查看: 94|回复: 5

【诗词翻译】《洞仙歌》词牌

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-10 11:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《洞仙歌》(北宋)苏轼
冰肌玉骨,自清凉无汗。水殿风来暗香满。绣帘开,一点明月窥人,人未寝,倚枕钗横鬓乱。起来携素手,庭户无声,时见疏星渡河汉。试问夜如何?夜已三更,金波淡,玉绳低转。但屈指,西风几时来,又不道,流年暗中偷换!

Song of Cave Immortal (Northern Song Dynasty) Su Shi
Ice like skin, jade like body bones, naturally is covered with cool without sweat. A gentle breeze wafted through the palace. The embroider curtain is blown open by the wind, and a ray of moonlight spies on the beauty. Beauty has not fallen asleep, she reclined embroider pillow hairpin cross hair disorder.
He got up, took her little hand, and walked out of the silent courtyard, where a meteor could be seen crossing the river at any moment. How deep is the night? After three watches had passed, the moon was dim, and the jade rope star was spinning downward. She pinched her hand to calculate, when the autumn wind blows, unconsciously feel, time like water, years in the dark change.

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-10 11:37 | 显示全部楼层
(一)苏轼变体
江南腊尽,早梅花开后。分付新春与垂柳。细腰肢,自有入格风流,仍更是,骨体清英雅秀。永丰坊那畔,尽日无人,谁见金丝弄晴昼?断肠是飞絮时,绿叶成阴,无个事,一成消瘦。又莫是,东风逐君来,便吹散,眉间一点春皱。

The south of the twelfth month will be done, the petals of the early plum have fallen, just arrived in the spring, can only be placed on the body of the weeping willow. It is such as a small man general branches, delicate and beautiful, its own praise for the romantic place. But it is the most beautiful place, than the bone lattice body on the fresh and beautiful, beautiful unparalleled.
In the corner of Yongfeng Fang, no one stops all day long, and no one will look after the soft silk that it wraps and shakes. The most frustrating part is late spring, when catkins fill the sky, and it is covered with the thinning green leaves. Although only catkins drift, nothing else, but let it appear increasingly thin. I am afraid that only the spring breeze that comes with it can blow away the tight-knit willow moths.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-10 11:39 | 显示全部楼层
(二)晁补之《泗州中秋作》
青烟幂处,碧海飞金镜。永夜闲阶卧桂影。露凉时,零乱多少寒螀,神京远,惟有蓝桥路近。水晶帘不下,云母屏开,冷浸佳人淡脂粉。待都将许多明,付与金尊,投晓共,流霞倾尽。更携取,胡床上南楼,看玉做人间,素秋千顷。
Where the blue clouds Shadowed the moonlight, a bright moon passed through the clouds, like a golden mirror flying into the blue sky. On the empty steps of the long night lies the slanting shadow of the laurel tree. When the night dew is getting cool, how many autumn cicadas are neighing randomly. The capital is far away, but this round of bright moon, with people, closer to people.
The crystal curtain was rolled up high, the mica screen had been opened, and the cold light of the moon entered the room, like the pale powder soaked in the beauty. Until I have many moons shining, poured into the golden cup, until dawn with the flow of the clouds are all gone. Then carry a hu bed on the south tower, see the moonlight of the human world, enjoy the plain white and clear autumn.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-10 11:45 | 显示全部楼层
(三)辛弃疾《丁卯八月病中作》
贤愚相去,算其间能几?差以毫厘缪千里。细思量义利,舜跖之分,孳孳者,等是鸡鸣而起。味甘终易坏,岁晚还知,君子之交淡如水。一饷聚飞蚊,其响如雷,深自觉,昨非今是。羡安乐,窝中泰和汤,更剧饮,无过半醺而已。

There are virtuous and foolish men. How much difference can there be between them? Do not underestimate this difference, it can be said that the difference is as good as a thousand miles. Think carefully, righteousness and benefit are the difference between Shun and Zhi. They all rose at the crow's crow and worked tirelessly. Those who do good are apprentices of Shun, and those who do good are apprentices of Zhi. We must distinguish between these two kinds of people.
Sweet tastes sweet, but it spoils easily in the long run. When water has no taste, it can remain the same for a long time. I also know a truth in old age, a gentleman's friendship is light as water. When eating a meal, a large number of floaters gather, they sound like thunder. When I think about it, yesterday was wrong, today is right. I envy being able to have boiling water to drink in my comfort zone, even if it is a binge drink and not get drunk, but I plan to drink only half drunk.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-10 11:50 | 显示全部楼层
(四)辛弃疾《旧交贫贱》
旧交贫贱,太半成新贵。冠盖门前几行李。看匆匆西笑,争出山来,凭谁问,小草何如远志?
悠悠今古事,得丧乘除,暮四朝三又何异?任掀天勋业,冠古文章,有几个,笙歌晚岁。况满屋,貂蝉未为荣,记裂土分茅,是公家世。
Many of my friends in the past became rich when they were poor. There are more horses and luggage parked in front of the door. Look at those hurried acquaintances, they walked out of the mountains, are smiling west, do not know who else will care about the grass's ambition?
Time flies, the things of the past and the present still continue. No matter the gain or loss and increase or decrease, like the addition or subtraction of daily life, the days go by, there is no big difference. How many people can be celebrated and sung at the end of their lives, even if they have achieved great things or written great literature? Moreover, although you have a great deal of treasure in your house, these do not bring you real glory, remember that there was a dispute over the division of land, and at that time there was real justice.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-10 11:58 | 显示全部楼层
(五)辛弃疾《松关桂岭》
松关桂岭,望青葱无路。费尽银钩榜佳处。怅空山岁晚,窈窕谁来,须著我,醉卧石楼风雨。
仙人琼海上,握手当年,笑许君携半山去。叠嶂卷飞泉,洞府凄凉,又却怪,先生多取。怕夜半,罗浮有时还,好长把,云烟再三遮住。
Between the mountains, there are not only pine trees and osmanthus trees, but there is no road to go through. A lot of effort has been made, with a silver hook list hung full of wonderful places. Looking at the empty mountains, the years are late, when the beautiful girl will come, be sure to let me, drunk in the stone building, let the wind and rain blow.
The fairy shook hands at sea to bid farewell to the past time, and smiled and promised to take me to the mid-levels on the way. Layer upon layer, the spring water is flying, the cave looks desolate, but can not help but wonder why I have chosen here many times. Afraid of late at night, perhaps Luofu Mountain will sometimes emerge, it is best to often cover up the clouds.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式