拆桐花烂漫,乍疏雨,洗清明。
正艳杏烧林,缃桃绣野,芳景如屏。
倾城,尽寻胜去,骤雕鞍绀幰出郊坰。
风暖繁弦脆管,万家竞奏新声。
盈盈,斗草踏青,人艳冶,递逢迎。
向路傍往往,遗簪堕珥,珠翠纵横。
欢情,对佳丽地,信金罍罄竭玉山倾。
拼却明朝永日,画堂一枕春酲。
The Magnolia Flower (Northern Song Dynasty Liu Yong)
The paulownia trees are in full bloom, and a light rain has just passed, and the countryside is clear and fresh as if washed. The gorgeous red apricot forest is like a burning flame, and the light red peach blossom dresses up the countryside, and the scenery is like a painting screen. Qingming Festival outing people out of the city empty lanes, all to visit the scenic spots. People rode their horses and drove to the outer suburbs. In the warm wind came bursts of dense and crisp orchestral music, and thousands of families competed to play new and beautiful music.
Suburban beauty like clouds, outing team, girls pick flowers and fight grass, gorgeous and charming song girl to meet, constantly greet communication. On the opposite side of the road, we can see people who drink freely and dress up beautiful women everywhere. In the face of so many beautiful women, love comes naturally. I drank, I was drunk like a jade mountain. Fight tomorrow drunk painting hall, today is not drunk.
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-18 13:56 | 显示全部楼层
(一)
倚危楼伫立,乍萧索,晚晴初。
渐素景衰残,风砧韵响,霜树红疏。
云衢,见新雁过,奈佳人自别阻音书。
空遣悲秋念远,寸肠万恨萦纡。
皇都,暗想欢游,成往事,动唏嘘。
念对酒当歌,低帏并枕,翻恁轻孤。
归途,纵凝望处,但斜阳暮霭满平芜。
赢得无言悄悄,凭阑尽日踟蹰。
Standing alone on a tall building, the weather suddenly became bleak and cold, and the evening had just cleared up. Gradually the autumn scenery decayed and broken, the wind came a rhythm of pounding clothes, sparse frost leaves were also dyed red. The new geese in the sky flew over, but since the separation has not received a letter from the beauty. Empty from the sad autumn mood, missing the people far away, my heart is full of regret.
Recalling the scenes of reunion in the emperor, now have become the past, can not help but sigh lonely. I miss the days of drinking and singing and sleeping together, but now they are so easy to live up to. As I gazed at the road home, I saw a heavy mist on the flat grass under the setting sun. And left speechless, hanging on the railings all day.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-18 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
(二)辛弃疾词
老来情味减,对别酒,怯流年。
况屈指中秋,十分好月,不照人圆。
无情水都不管,共西风,只管送归船。
秋晚莼鲈江上,夜深儿女灯前。
征衫,便好去朝天,玉殿正思贤。
想夜半承明,留教视草,却遣筹边。
长安故人问我,道愁肠殢酒只依然。
目断秋霄落雁,醉来时响空弦!
I feel that life is aging, the feelings and interests of the early years are reduced, and I am afraid of the change of time in the face of farewell wine. Not to mention the calculation of the Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, that a good round moon, not according to people's reunion. The merciless water all regardless of the people's attachment, and the west wind, just will return to the boat. Wish you in this late autumn river, can water shield soup, sea bass chowder taste, home with children in front of the night light.
Take advantage of the journey of the garment did not change, just to go to court, and now the court is thinking of the sage to visit the sage. Chengminglu in the middle of the night is expected to stay to teach you to review the draft documents of the Imperial Academy, but also sent to plan frontier armaments. Chang 'an old friend if asked me, only said that I am still full of sorrow through the wine to pour sorrow. Looking at the autumn clouds, a wild goose disappeared, I was intoxicated to hear who played the empty string!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-18 14:12 | 显示全部楼层
(三)张孝祥词
紫箫吹散后,恨燕子,只空楼。
念璧月长亏,玉簪中断,覆水难收。
青鸾送碧云句,道霞扃雾锁不堪忧。
情与文梭共织,怨随宫叶同流。
人间天上两悠悠,暗泪洒灯篝。
记谷口园林,当时驿舍,梦里曾游。
银屏低闻笑语,但醉时冉冉醒时愁。
拟把菱花一半,试寻高价皇州。
When the husband and wife parted, the bond was severed. Swallow can not return to the old nest, the moon is no longer complete, the hosta is broken, the water cannot be brought back, time flies, the empty hatred. The attentive blue bird brings your letter, the Taoist temple is quiet and lonely. Love is difficult to break, sentimental words, just like the gorgeous article written by Su Hui, but also like the red leaf poem of the Tang Dynasty maid, full of many grievances, but the reality is heartless, is already a different way.
Tears down two lines, think of the good times we used to be together. I remember seeing each other for the first time in the Gukou Garden inn, the silver screen, a low smile. And when I look back, it seems like a beautiful dream. I will never see it in this lifetime. I'm going to take this mirror and find someone who sells it at a high price, maybe one day we'll get back together.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-18 14:25 | 显示全部楼层
(四)戴复古词作
莺啼啼不尽,任燕语,语难通。
这一点闲愁,十年不断,恼乱春风。
重来故人不见,但依然杨柳小楼东。
记得同题粉壁,而今壁破无踪。
兰皋新涨绿溶溶,流恨落花红。
念着破春衫,当时送别,灯下裁缝。
相思漫然自苦,算云烟过眼总成空。
落日楚天无际,凭栏目送飞鸿。

Let the yellow warbler cry also call not finished, let the mumbling swallow arbitrarily tell, also can not tell. This point of loneliness and sorrow, lingering in my mind for ten years without interruption, this sorrow disturbs the spring breeze. Once again, the wife can no longer be seen. But the willows on the east side of the small building are as old as ever. I remember you and I together in the powder wall poem, and now the wall broken poetry without a trace.
The marsh covered with blue grass, the new rose a piece of green dissolve, the withered red flowers with regret billowing. Look at me already wearing a tattered spring shirt, I clearly remember that this is the year of farewell, you in the lamp night cut made. Tormenting myself is the pain of endless missing, counting up the past like smoke from the eyes of everything is always empty. Looking at the sky in the twilight, you can only rely on the distant wild geese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-18 14:38 | 显示全部楼层
(五)元代梁曾词作
问花花不语,为谁落,为谁开?
算春色三分,半随流水,半入尘埃。
人生能几欢笑?但相逢尊酒莫相催。
千古幕天席地,一春翠绕珠围。
彩云回首暗高台,烟树渺吟怀。
拼一醉留春,留春不住,醉里春归。
西楼半帘斜日,怪衔春燕子却飞来。
一枕青楼好梦,又教风雨惊回。
Ask the flower does not speak, for who scattered for who opened. Even if there are three minutes of spring, half has gone with the water, half into dust. How many laughs can life have, old friends meet to drink but not refuse to push. The whole spring is surrounded by green, and the flowers are covered with heaven and earth.
Looking back at the high platform smoke tree partition dim. It hurts to be missing a beauty. Drink hard to retain the spring but can not retain, in the drunken spring and secretly leave. West building curtain half roll sunset reflected, strange is the swallow holding flowers as if to bring spring. Just in the pillow to do a happy dream, but let the merciless wind and rain sound destroyed.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式