查看: 169|回复: 0

《梦游天姥吟留别》翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-23 11:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《梦游天姥吟留别》(唐朝)李白
海客谈瀛洲,烟涛微茫信难求。越人语天姥,云霞明灭或可睹。天姥连天向天横,势拔五岳掩赤城。天台四万八千丈,对此欲倒东南倾。我欲因之梦吴越,一夜飞度镜湖月。湖月照我影,送我至剡溪。谢公宿处今尚在,渌水荡漾清猿啼。脚著谢公屐,身登青云梯。半壁见海日,空中闻天鸡。

千岩万转路不定,迷花倚石忽已暝。熊咆龙吟殷岩泉,栗深林兮惊层巅。云青青兮欲雨,水澹澹兮生烟。列缺霹雳,丘峦崩摧。洞天石扉,訇然中开。青冥浩荡不见底,日月照耀金银台。霓为衣兮风为马,云之君兮纷纷而来下。虎鼓瑟兮鸾回车,仙之人兮列如麻。忽魂悸以魄动,恍惊起而长嗟。惟觉时之枕席,失向来之烟霞。世间行乐亦如此,古来万事东流水。别君去兮何时还?且放白鹿青崖间,须行即骑访名山。安能摧眉折腰事权贵,使我不得开心颜!
Sleepwalking Tianmu sings farewell
Tang Dynasty Li Bai
When overseas visitors talk about Yingzhou, they find it hard to find.
In the middle of the talk about Tianmu Mountain, sometimes can be seen in the clouds and clouds.
Tianmu Mountain seems to connect the sky to block the sky, the mountain is higher than the five mountains, covering Akagi Mountain.
Although Tiantai Mountain is 48,000 feet high, facing it seems to lean to the southeast and prostrate.
I sleepwalked to Wuyue according to what the Yue people said, and flew through the mirror lake under the moonlight one night.
The moonlight on the Mirror Lake shone on my shadow and accompanied me to the Shanxi River.
The place where Xie Lingyun lived is still there today, with the clear lake rippling and the apes crying.
I wore the wooden shoes specially made by Xie Gong at that time, climbing the mountain road straight up to the clouds.
Halfway up the mountain, I saw the sun rising from the sea, and in the air I heard the crow of dawn.
Countless mountains and rocks overlap, the road twists and turns, the direction is uncertain, infatuated with flowers, leaning on stones, unaware of the night.
The bear roars, the dragon cries, the springs in the rocks vibrate, making the forests tremble and the mountains tremble.
The clouds were dark, as if it were going to rain, and the water waves were stirring up smoke.
The lightning flashed, the thunder rumbled, and the mountain seemed to collapse.
Fairy house stone door, "Imam" a sound from the middle to open.
The blue sky in the cave was endless and could not see the end. The sun and moon shone on the palace made of gold and silver.
With rainbows made of clothes, and the wind as a horse, the gods of the clouds came down.
The tiger played the harp, the luan bird drove the cart, and the immortals flocked in dense clusters.
Suddenly the soul startled, I suddenly woke up, can not help but long sigh.
When I woke up, only the pillow beside me, the smoke and clouds that I had seen in my dream had all disappeared.
The joy of the world is like a fantasy in a dream, so from ancient times all things like the east flow of water gone forever.
Say goodbye to your friends and go to Donglu, when will you come back?
For the time being, the white deer will graze between the blue cliffs, and when it is time to go far, it will ride it to visit the famous mountain.
Can I bow down to serve the nobles, so that I cannot have a pleasant smile!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式