您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《绮罗香》秋怨(Qi Luo Xiang: The Resentment of Autumn
作者:陈允平(Created by Chen Yun Ping of The Early Yuan Dynasty
雁宇苍寒,蛩疏翠冷,又是凄凉时候。
小揭珠帘,夜润唾花罗皱。
饶晓鹭,独立衰荷;溯归燕,尚栖残柳。
想黄花,羞涩东篱,断无新句到重九。

The tall building is looking at the cold wind, the cicadas whine and the distant mountains are cold and silent, which is the bleak and bleak season of late autumn.
I secretly opened the curtain, saw the night was wet with dew osmanthus, and not far from the fall of the lake shore.
Egrets on the lake, standing alone on the dying lotus leaves, suspected to be swallows, still stay in the ruins of the willow branches.
Think of the appearance of yellow flowers, such as shy girls appear in front of the fence, but no poem can be found to praise the autumn scenery.

孤檠清梦易觉,肠断唐宫旧曲,声迷官漏。
滴入愁心,秋似玉楼人瘦。
烟槛外,催落梧桐;带西风,乱捎鸳甃。
记画檐,灯影沉沉,共裁春夜韭。

In the dark of night, I cried after I woke up, because I was obsessed with the ancient songs of the Tang Palace, in any case, I could not get rid of the secret resentment in my heart.
Even so sad, how can understand the autumn all so depressed cold!
It is because of you that I climb the high street in the lonely Indus, full of trees with the autumn wind floating to the opposite upstairs Yuanyang tile top.
Recalling the heavy light under the eaves in the past, I do not know who in the spring night, cut the fresh green leek into such a delicious dish.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式