[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-26 11:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《过秦楼》大石(Walk Through The Tower: Big Rocks Tune
宋朝周邦彦(Created by Zhou Bangyan of Song Dynasty
水浴清蟾,叶喧凉吹,巷陌马声初断。闲依露井,笑扑流萤,惹破画罗轻扇。人静夜久凭阑,愁不归眠,立残更箭。叹年华一瞬,人今千里,梦沉书远。

The pond reflected the bright moon, the leaves rustled in the cold wind, and the streets were no longer busy. We leaned against the well and happily beat the flying fireflies, but broke the fans in our hands. In the dead of night, I climbed up and leaned against the railing, and the happy gathering of the past made me full of anxiety and difficult to sleep until midnight. I lament the passing of time, now you and I are far apart, do not say that the news is rare, even the dream is so difficult to do.
空见说,鬓怯琼梳,容销金镜,渐懒趁时匀染。梅风地溽,虹雨苔滋,一架舞红都变。谁信无聊为伊,才减江淹,情伤荀倩。但明河影下,还看稀星数点。
Bored to hear that you acacia sickly, worried about the hands of the comb loose hair, so face thin appearance, gradually lazy in your own fashion and dressing up. Plum rain season is coming, heavy rain, moss breeding, full of roses blowing in the wind until all withered. I don't know who believes that she is bored, like Jiang Lang's talent as unintentionally write poems, and like Xun Can as double sad. Finally, we can only see the boundless Milky Way in the sky, still shining with bright stars.
2-48.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式