发表于 2024-4-11 14:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《孙莘老求墨妙亭诗》(Sun Jue With The Pavilion of Calligraphy
北宋苏轼(Created by Su Shi of The Northern Song Dynasty
兰亭茧纸入昭陵,世间遗迹犹龙腾。颜公变法出新意,细筋入骨如秋鹰。
徐家父子亦秀绝,字外出力中藏棱。峄山传刻典型在,千载笔法留阳冰。
The Wang Xizhi's original calligraphy "Orchid Pavilion Preface" has been buried in Zhaoling Mausoleum, and the replicas left by the human world are still in the shape of dragon and tiger leaping. Yan Zhenqing changed the calligraphy in order to create the new ideas, and the bone method of the font is as solemn and atmospheric as an eagle in autumn.
The calligraphers of the Tang Dynasty, Xu Jiaozhi, and Xu Hao's calligraphy is beautiful and elegant, and the vigorous and vigorous brushwork is obviously not showing its edge. The stone inscriptions on Zoushan Mountain show its example, and the thousand years old seal script has Li Yangbing as its true inheritor.

杜陵评书贵瘦硬,此论未公吾不凭。短长肥瘦各有态,玉环飞燕谁敢憎!
吴兴太守真好古,购买断缺挥缣缯。龟趺入座螭隐壁,空斋昼静闻登登。
Du Fu, the poet sage, comments that calligraphy is particularly hard and thin, and I really can't listen to this view. Each calligraphy work regardless of length, fat and thin has its own posture, Yang Yuhuan and Zhao Feiyan can say which calligraphy too ugly!
Sun Jue, the governor of Huzhou, was good at learning the ancient and the modern and studious, and did not hesitate to spend money to buy the inscription calligraphy of the past dynasties. In the pavilion, there are turtle pedestals and dragon wall decorations, and the sound of rubbings of inscriptions can be heard in the study during the day.

奇踪散出走吴越,胜事传说夸友朋。书来讫诗要自写,为把栗尾书溪藤。
后来视今犹视昔,过眼百年如风灯。他年刘郎忆贺监,还道同时须服膺。
You will give these exquisite rubbings to friends all over Jiangsu and Zhejiang, and talk about elegance among friends. I wrote a letter asking for poetry to be written by myself. So I took this Chinese writing brush in my hand, and wrote this poem on the paper.
The future generations look at today's people, just as they look at their predecessors, and the all sight of clouds over the years is like a lamp in the wind. In the future, everyone will miss He Zhizhang like Liu Yuxi at that time, but it's a pity that we can't keep in mind as we do now.

art5016990796.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式