【Translation】六丑(吴文英)

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-13 13:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《六丑》元夕(Six Toughies: Night Scene With The Lantern Festival
南宋吴文英(Created by Wu Wenying of The Southern Song Dynasty
渐新鹅映柳,茂苑锁,东风初掣。馆娃旧游,罗襦香未灭,玉夜花节。记向留连处,看街临晚,放小帘低揭。星河潋滟春云热,笑靥倚梅,仙衣舞缬。澄澄素娥宫阙。醉西楼十二,铜漏催彻。
Gradually, the fresh green of the weeping willows reflected in the clear lake, the doors of the lush palace were locked, and a spring breeze was just blowing. Here used to be a place for boys and girls to play, remember that there was a beautiful woman to visit here before, the original is that she wore a long dress to leave the fragrance of fragrance at that time did not disperse. Today's Lantern Festival night flowers everywhere. I still remember where she often went, standing on the street and staring at the distant dusk, drawing the curtains before secretly lifting the curtain. The stars in the night sky shine and spring, like a girl's face in plum blossom, like dancing valerian flowers against the fairy clothes. Her smiling face is like the white fairy in the palace. When I was drinking in the west building, I unconsciously felt that it was getting late.
红消翠歇,叹霜簪练发。过眼年光,旧情尽别。泥深厌听啼鴂,恨愁霏润沁,陌头尘袜。青鸾杳,细车音绝。却因甚,不把欢期付与,少年华月。残梅瘦,飞趁风雪。向夜永,更说长安梦,灯花正结。
The pink faces gradually darkened, the green eyes also disappeared, I can not help but sigh how time flies. In the twinkling of an eye, all the old feelings are now forgotten. What I hate most is that I hear the sad sound of birds singing in the deep mud, the thoughts of sadness and helplessness are as wet as rain, walking in the strange street, dust filled, heavy walking. It is a pity that my beloved suddenly disappeared, because the magnificent carriage carried her away and gradually moved away. But I do not know why I could not entrust the joy of youth to the bright moon. In front of the ground petals falling, is the ruin of the plum blossom, like the sky flying snow with the wind. On the long night, more can talk to people, is the dream of the country, as well as the scene of partying.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式