马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《青玉案》(北宋)贺铸
凌波不过横塘路,但目送,芳尘去。
锦瑟华年谁与度?月桥花院,琐窗朱户,只有春知处。
飞云冉冉蘅皋暮,彩笔新题断肠句。
试问闲情都几许?一川烟草,满城风絮,梅子黄时雨。
Sapphire Bowl (Northern Song Dynasty He Zhu)
Her light footsteps did not cross the Hengtang Road, I sadly watched her like fragrant dust floating away. It was the prime of her life, but who could rejoice with her? In the courtyard where the bridge was built, beautiful shuttered Windows were reflected by small vermilion doors. Only the spring will know where she lives.
The clouds swept through the sky, and the small island covered with begonia loomed in the dusk. The beauty is gone and never to return, I write sad poems with colored pens. How deep and how long is my sorrow? Like a stream of grass, like the wind floating catkins, plum yellow when the rain, endless.
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-30 12:29 | 显示全部楼层
(一)苏轼词
三年枕上吴中路,遣黄耳,随君去。
若到松江呼小渡,莫惊鸥鹭,四桥尽是,老子经行处。
辋川图上看春暮,常记高人右丞句。
作个归期天已许,春衫犹是,小蛮针线,曾湿西湖雨。

For three years, my dream soul flew to Wuzhong Hometown Road. I'll send a messenger dog back to your homeland. If to Songjiang call boat ferry, do not scare Hagdon egret. The river bay ferry of Wuzhong Four Bridges was my frequent destination in those years.
I used to be like Wang Wei described "Rim River map", savor the scenery of Wuzhong late spring, and often chant Wang Youcheng's verses. Set a return to the hometown of the day has been promised, the spring shirt is still a small fine needle dense thread, has also soaked the rain of the West Lake.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-12-30 14:04 | 显示全部楼层
(二)欧阳修词
一年春事都来几,早过了,三之二。
绿暗红嫣浑可事,绿杨庭院,暖风帘幕,有个人憔悴。
买花载酒长安市,又争似,家山见桃李。
不枉东风吹客泪,相思难表,梦魂无据,惟有归来是。

In detail, the spring of the year has passed two-thirds. Thick green shade, heavy red flowers, is still the scene of previous years. In the courtyard, the willows are soft, and the warm wind is blowing in the curtain. A man was worried and his face was haggard.
Even if in Chang 'an City to buy flowers and wine, rich and satisfied, and how comparable to the hometown home, see the peach blossom, green leaves pink round of joy? Do not complain that the spring breeze blows strangers to tears, because the feeling of homesickness is too deep. Love is difficult to express, dream has no trace, only return the day will really wish.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-12-30 14:07 | 显示全部楼层
(三)辛弃疾词作
东风夜放花千树,更吹落,星如雨。
宝马雕车香满路,凤箫声动,玉壶光转,一夜鱼龙舞。
蛾儿雪柳黄金缕,笑语盈盈暗香去。
众里寻他千百度,蓦然回首,那人却在,灯火阑珊处。
The east wind blew open the night of the Lantern Festival fire tree silver flowers, bright lanterns, just like thousands of trees flowers open. The fireworks fell from the sky like a shower of stars. The luxurious carriage passed through the fragrant streets. The melodious sound of Fung echoes around, and the jade pot like moon gradually turns to the west, dancing fish lanterns and dragon lanterns all night.
The beauty wore gorgeous ornaments on her head, and walked with the crowd with smiles, only the fragrance of clothes still floating in the dark. I looked for her in the crowd a thousand times, suddenly turned back, but inadvertently found her in the lamp is not exhausted.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-12-30 14:11 | 显示全部楼层
(四)黄庭坚词作
烟中一线来时路,极目送,归鸿去。
第四阳关云不度,山胡新啭,子规言语,正在人愁处。
忧能损性休朝暮,忆我当年醉诗句。
渡水穿云心已许,暮年光景,小轩南浦,同卷西山雨。
When the road came like a thin line from the clouds and smoke winding out, far away to send geese home. Cloud son can not pass this fourth sun pass. Suddenly, I heard the birds singing again in the mountains, and the cuckoos crying, which was the time when I was full of sorrow.
Sorrow, don't be tortured by it sooner or later, recall the poem I wrote when I was drunk. Through mountains and rivers, through the sea of clouds, the heart has been promised. I only hope that in my old age I can enjoy the rain of the western mountains in my Nanpu hut.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-12-31 11:30 | 显示全部楼层
(五)张炎词作
万红梅里幽深处,甚杖屦,来何暮?
草带湘香穿水树,尘留不住,云留却住,壶内藏今古。
独清懒入终南去,有忙事,修花谱。
骑省不须重作赋,园中成趣,琴中得趣,酒醒听风雨。
Ten thousand red plums bloom in a deep place. I need no crutches and shoes, but come at dusk. Rattan grass ties the fragrance of the Xiang River through the waterside trees. Dust is difficult to stay, but clouds are happy to stay. The pot contains ancient and modern elegance. I am alone and quiet, do not want to go to Zhongnan Mountain. In spite of his busy schedule, he devoted himself to arranging the flowers. To examine riding, there is no need to create Fu again. The scenery in the garden has become interesting.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-12-31 11:32 | 显示全部楼层
(六)吴潜词作
人生南北如歧路,惆怅方回断肠句。
四野碧云秋日暮,苇汀芦岸,落霞残照,时有鸥来去。
一杯渺渺怀今古,万事悠悠付寒暑。
青箬绿蓑便野处,有山堪采,有溪堪钓,归计聊如许。
The road of life is divided into north and south, like a fork in the road. Feeling melancholy, just turn back, and brokenhearted separation. A blue cloud, autumn evening. Between the reeds and the reeds, the sunset reflected on the scenery, and seagulls flew here and there. Raise a glass of wine, thoughts boundless, nostalgic for today. Everything leisurely, experienced cold and hot. Blue rugs and green ois are only worn casually in wild places. There are mountains to pick, streams to fish, and the intention of returning is so much.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式