一段升平光景,不但五星循轨,万点共连珠。
垂衣本神圣,补衮妙工夫。
朝元去,锵环佩,冷云衢。
芝房雅奏,仪凤矫首听笙竽。
天近黄麾仗晓,春早红鸾扇暖,迟日上金铺。
万岁南山色,不老对唐虞。

Water Melody Singer
Northern Song Dynasty Mao Pang
The nine pieces of gold increased the wealth of the Song Dynasty, and the eight pieces of jade became the remaining treasures of the Qin Dynasty.
After thousands of years of cleaning and precipitation, the Yellow River and Luoshui were washed and displayed in books.
A peaceful scene for a period of time, not only five stars remain in orbit, ten thousand stars are linked like beads.
The hanging robe itself has a sacred meaning, and the embroidering process is very clever.
The morning sun is rising, the golden ring is clanging, and cold clouds are floating in the street.
The elegant music in the palace played, the graceful phoenix looked up, listening to the sound of the silk and bamboo orchestra.
The sky was approaching dusk, the emperor's flag was raised in the morning light, and on an early spring morning, the fan of the red bird brought warmth, and the sun gradually flooded the gorgeous bed.
Long live calls for the beauty of Nanshan, the old traditional culture, with the brilliant times of Yao and Shun compared to each other, leaving a vein to future generations.
SHWD.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-29 16:17 | 显示全部楼层
明月几时有?把酒问青天。
不知天上宫阙,今夕是何年。
我欲乘风归去,又恐琼楼玉宇,高处不胜寒。
起舞弄清影,何似在人间。
转朱阁,低绮户,照无眠。
不应有恨,何事长向别时圆?
人有悲欢离合,月有阴晴圆缺,此事古难全。
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。
When did the moon first appear? I took the glass and asked heaven. I don't know the year or the month of the palace in heaven. I want to take the royal breeze to return to the sky, but I am afraid that the building made of beautiful jade can not withstand the high nine days of cold. Dancing and enjoying the shadow of the moon, which seems to be in the world.
The moon turned around the vermilion pavilion and hung low on the carved window, shining on her sleepy self. The moon should not have any resentment towards people, why it is partial to the people's parting before it is complete? People have vicissitudes of grief and joy, and the moon has different forms of transformation, which has been difficult to be comprehensive since ancient times. I only hope that the loved ones of all people in the world can be safe and healthy, even if they are thousands of miles apart, they can also share this beautiful moonlight.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式