发表于 2024-4-9 13:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?快速注册

x
《兰陵王》柳(The King of Lanling: Theme of The Willows
原作:周邦彦(Created by Zhou Bangyan of Song Dynasty
柳阴直,烟里丝丝弄碧。隋堤上,曾见几番,拂水飘绵送行色。
登临望故国,谁识,京华倦客?长亭路,年去岁来,应折柔条过千尺。
Look at the vertical fall of the willow shade, tens of millions of willow branches in the mist fluttering in the wind. On the banks of the Bianhe River in Kaifeng, I have seen several times that the fluttering catkins hurried away with the people they sent to him.
Every time you climb the height and look at your distant hometown, who has ever realized the boredom of living in Kaifeng city? All the way through the pavilion, year after year, it should be broken down a number of willow branches to send others away.

闲寻旧踪迹,又酒趁哀弦,灯照离席。梨花榆火催寒食。
愁一箭风快,半篙波暖,回头迢递便数驿,望人在天北。
Leisure to the suburbs to look for the whereabouts of the past, but also a toast to drink together, taking advantage of the song, the lights at the beginning of the farewell banquet with people. The farewell dinner was during the cold food season when pear flowers were in full bloom.
I watched with melancholy as the boat sped away, the boatman rocking in the warm water with his pole in his hand, and the guests on board looking back at the post station far behind, trying to look back at the people in the sky.

凄恻,恨堆积!渐别浦萦回,津堠岑寂。斜阳冉冉春无极。
念月榭携手,露桥闻笛。沉思前事,似梦里,泪暗滴。
Sadly, the pile of hatred! I felt the winding of the river bank and the silence of the guard post at the ferry. As the sun goes down, the spring scenery is boundless. Think of that time hand in hand in the moonlight pavilions, and dew-filled bridge above, I do not know who is coming from the sound of fife. Recalling the past, like a big dream, tears fall in secret.
LLWL.jpeg
 楼主| 发表于 2024-4-9 16:25 | 显示全部楼层
如题,本词牌的来历须从王灼《碧鸡漫志》讲起,传北齐文襄帝儿子的父亲被封为兰陵王,攻击北周军于金墉城下,唱起了《兰陵王入阵曲》。有越调《兰陵王》共三段24拍,另有《大犯》一名,为唐教坊曲,最初由秦观所创。对于周邦彦的词牌非常严格的格律,属于宋词的典范之作。
此调多用于咏物、节序、叙事、赠酬。整体用仄声韵脚,表现出激越的效果。此调一共有六个三字句,以及两个短韵,韵位时稀时密,另有五个七字句,故形成音节的回转和急促,句式变化极大,适于表达复杂、缠绵以及激烈之情。另外有南宋时期高观国所作的兰陵王抒发怀旧之情,再加上刘辰翁的两首词,最后一句全部为仄声字,以使整体的激越效果达到极高之点。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-9 16:40 | 显示全部楼层
LLW.jpeg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

本站网友发表的所有内容,均为原作者的观点,不代表书艺公社的立场及价值判断。
网友发表评论须遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规;尊重网上道德,严禁发表侮辱、诽谤、教唆、淫秽内容;
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接引起的法律责任;您在书艺公社论坛发表的言论,书艺公社有权在自身所属的网站、微信平台、自媒体等渠道保留、转载、引用或者删除;
参与论坛发帖及评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款。

·版权所有2002-2019·书艺公社网(SHUFA.org) ·中国·北京·
Copyright 2002-2019 SHUFA.org, All rights reserved.
电子邮件:shufa2008@126.com

甲骨汉字对应表 | 说文解字注速查表 | 繁简字转换表 | 干支公元对照表 | 岁时表 | 常用礼语 | 中国历代年号速查表
广告服务 | 联系方式